The dynamic interplay between technology, culture and sciences calls for novel pedagogical forms and strategies that seek to foster student-centered, self-regulated, participatory, interactive, and immersive learning. This MA program thereby deals with the complexity of the global data space and its adherent aspects in social, aesthetic and technological contexts. This includes investigation of process-oriented, cognitive and meta-cognitive ways of creating, simulating and visualizing new methods of content creation, researching and implementing new technologies and didactical models.
The international MA program offers students
- A high level, solid academic basis;
- An international program in English that consists of major courses (obligatory), minor courses, field practice, research methods and MA-thesis;
- An interdisciplinary approach that embraces visual knowledge building, interactive media, communication theory and practice, learning processes and semiotics;
- Knowledge construction and sharing with a select number of international students with highly diverse backgrounds;
- The possibility to integrate previous academic qualifications into the MA program and to choose individual learning paths;
- Qualification for an international job market.