- BA or equivalent level (180 ECTS);
- Practical- and theoretical skills in media and visual literacy;
- A range of ICT-skills through work or study;
- Practical, strategical and theoretical understanding of networked cultures;
- Social communicative competence;
- Contextual abilities in visual knowledge building;
- Curiosity, openness and basic knowledge in participatory media culture;
- Openness to socio-cultural diversity;
- Disposition to challenge the ongoing paradigm shift in knowledge society;
- Flexibility and disposition to work and practice in international contexts.
The first stage consists of the evaluation of the sample portfolio and the eligibility check (application form, CV, copies of degree diplomas and documents of other studies).
The second stage involves the invitation of a number of short-listed applicants to an entrance examination. This contains an entrance test assignments and an interview of the candidate. Information on entrance test assignments and test dates will be given in connection with informing the applicants of the selection for the next stage. Information will also be given on the practical arrangements of carrying out the set assignments.
To apply for the MA ePedagogy Design - Visual Knowledge Building programme, applicants need to submit an electronic portfolio containing the following:
- CV, no longer than one page (A4);
- A statement of your expertise and interests, e.g. theoretical articles (max. 1,000 words), examples of visualization and design strategies (max. 5 jpeg or gif files), audio-visual project work (max. 3 works) and web-link references (max. 3 web links).
The selection is based on application documents, a portfolio of sample work, the applicant’s study plan, entrance test assignments and the interview. The MA-programme has its own evaluation board to evaluate the applicant’s CV and other documents, portfolio, assignments and interview.